Carleita: Behing the Looking Glass

Hello! My name is Carleita and you have just entered my world of thoughts. Please enjoy! Comment and leave suggestions on topics and whatever you would like to hear from me.

About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I am a Christian. I love Christ. I do all things through Him. I trust that he will lead me and guide me. This blog is both my testimonies and my thoughts.

Friday, August 6, 2010

I talked to Tye Tribbett

So, I just saw Tye Tribbett, Bobby Jones, Smokie Norful, and many more talented people at the BET Studios in Washington, D.C.

I had a great time. I had the opportunity to speak with Tye Tribbett. I asked him, "How did you get to where you are now?" He replied by saying that people always ask him that and they hate the answer which is to simply be faithful.

God blessed Tye Tribbett with an opportunity when God felt it was the right time. I do not hate the answer at all, rather I am empowered through it and feel that it is necessary to truly be faithful and God will open my door when it is time. Whenever he is ready, I will be too.

Thank you Mr. Tribbett for the messages you gave through Jesus Christ this evening. I was empowered and strengthened on tonight. I also feel that God has truly opened my heart and has allowed me to realize that now is the time I must truly be faithful and show I love Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment